Monday, May 10, 2010

"XAVIER"


I have really started to get into shooting events lately, from art festivals to spelling bees. You name I want to shoot it. Well, Saturday the 10th I was strolling thru the Cinco De Mayo festival down town and decided to go to the NBA Nation area to see if I could catch some hoops action. I noticed in the Kia challenge skills area a name on top of the leader board I recognized. It couldn't be, well it, was won by Xavier Soller a former student here at AIC. Xavier had the fastest ever since this event has been going on. He wins a trip for two to Dallas to compete on the national level against the other winners in the contest from across the US. Way to go Xavier, hey you need a photographer to go with you to help document your win. Hit me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment